Roatan March 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Due to a cancellation, I have one spot (double occupancy) open for 7 days at CoCo View Resort in Roatan. March 23-30, 2002....$1450.00 per person. Includes all inclusive resort, airfare and taxes from Houston (price will be a bit lower as the airfares have been lowered since we bought ours in June.),and Honduran hotel tax. You only need to take spending money!

CoCo View Resort

This is our favorite place. Sheer vertical walls, low currents, a shipwreck in the front yard and truly unlimited shore diving. I enjoy being treated as an adult and responsible diver. It's also our yearly celebratory trip...We celebrate both our birthdays and wedding anniversary at the same time.

Come join us...we're gonna have a blast!

Dee,

I saw your post about the opening for the March 2002 to CCV on Roatan. Is this opening still available, if so can you give me all the details?

Thanks, Ron Marney
ronmarney@aol.com

Ron, Sorry but all our spots have been filled. You may want to call Roatan Charters and speak to Liz...1/800-282-8932 ext. 307. She can check and see if there's been any last minute cancellations at the resort.

BTW, Welcome to the Board!

Back
Top Bottom