Roatan Jan 14-21 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice pics. Slightly annoying with the markings of your name on them, but nice indeed.

Warren_L:
Thanks Lisa, it is appreciated, coming from a fellow photog!

PS. How's the 5D working out?

Very welcome Warren...praise where it is deserved :D

The 5D is a real treat...I have been getting some great pictures, but still need a lot of practice as this is a whole different ball game than the 5050. All in all, I'm very happy with my baby and am very sure that I am NOT going to put it in a housing :D...too bad the big sister (5050) drowned on my this week...oh well

Very, VERY nice, Warren! :thumb:

KidK9:
Very nice pics. Slightly annoying with the markings of your name on them, but nice indeed.

Sorry, a necessary evil. But no watermarks on the slideshow, I promise.

justleesa:
Very welcome Warren...praise where it is deserved :D

The 5D is a real treat...I have been getting some great pictures, but still need a lot of practice as this is a whole different ball game than the 5050. All in all, I'm very happy with my baby and am very sure that I am NOT going to put it in a housing :D...too bad the big sister (5050) drowned on my this week...oh well

Dang, that's a shame about the 5050. :(

I had a partial flood on my D70 the very first full day of diving in Roatan. It was due to something that was not mentioned in the Ike manual as something to check, but luckily I caught it as it was happening during my safety stop and was able to save the camera and lens. I can tell you that sinking feeling you feel in your gut when that happens is NOT fun. I feel your pain.

Despite the ice diving, I do like tropical diving too. I must admit, it can't be beat.

The complete slideshow is finished. Be forewarned it is 123 MB.

Here are a few more sample shots.....

roatan-2006-05sm.jpg

roatan-2006-11sm.jpg

roatan-2006-13sm.jpg

roatan-2006-16sm.jpg

roatan-2006-19sm.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom