Roatan Jan 14-21 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Took about 7 GB of images. It's gonna take me a month to get through them all. But here are a few samplers.

roatan-2006-01.jpg

roatan-2006-02.jpg

roatan-2006-03.jpg

roatan-2006-04.jpg

Beautiful, absolutely awesome pics!

FD

Which camera and housing did you use for those shots?

Thanks everyone - I still have a ton of shots to finish up. Such is the tha nature of shooting RAW I guess. But I'll post the slideshow when it's ready.

Linda - my rig is a Nikon D70 with an Ikelite iTTL housing. My shots are done using the 12-24mm wide zoom and a 60mm macro. There more about my setup on my webpage (see signature).

Super!!

Warren thanks for the camera info. I am looking for a new U/W camera to replace my Film, but I may be looking for awhile, budget and all. I am in the $400-500 price range camera and housing.

omg... dang, them good pics

very nice

LindaBluedolphin:
Warren thanks for the camera info. I am looking for a new U/W camera to replace my Film, but I may be looking for awhile, budget and all. I am in the $400-500 price range camera and housing.

dSLR would be out of the question for that price range, but you could probably get a decent Canon or Olympus (amongst other) p&s camera in that range. My first cam was an Oly 5050 with an Oly housing and it took (still does) great pics.

Back
Top Bottom