Roatan in September - who's staying where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will also be staying at the RHR Sept 30th - Oct 7 th I cannot wait.. let me know how you week turns out i think it will be fantastic....

There are some incredible deals with Delta Vacations right now. So we just booked the last week of Sept/first week of Oct. and staying at Infinity Bay. This will be our 4th time on the island. I can't wait !

Will be AKR week of Sept. 18-25 as well. Second trip to AKR, although it's been about 5 years since we were there last time. We've done most of the Carribean so have had to start repeating places. We enjoyed the last trip and got great service from AKR so are hoping for the same again.

Will be AKR week of Sept. 18-25 as well. Second trip to AKR, although it's been about 5 years since we were there last time. We've done most of the Carribean so have had to start repeating places. We enjoyed the last trip and got great service from AKR so are hoping for the same again.

Perhaps we'll end up on the same boat for the week. Look forward to meeting another Scubaboarder.

I see from your profile that you also dive the Florida Keys and Cozumel, both annual destinations for the wife and I too.

How many in your group? All divers? My wife and I will be staying on the Key.

Just me and my honey, both divers. We are usually pretty easy to spot, he carries a video camera and we tend to go off on our own when diving because of that. It's hard to shoot video in a crowd. We are on the hill. Were on the key last time we were there. I should probably update the profile since we've been to lots of other places since then. We like to dive in the Palm Beach/Boynton Beach area in FL. when we need a quick trip. We enjoy that more than the keys, love those currents.

My wife and I will be at CoCo View Sept 18th through the 25th, first time to the island and we're very excited!

Will be staying at Mayan Princess with the family (and diving with my 13 yr old son) Sept 15-19. We'll probably dive some with TGI next door at Henry Morgan since we have friends there now.

My wife and I are also visiting Roatan for the first time 4-11 Sep. I'm trying to get her committed to joining the community, and so far she's agreed to do a "Discover SCUBA" course, so the door is open. I've reached out to West End Divers - anybody have any input, experience with the area or suggestions to share?

My wife and I will be at AKR the 18th thru the 25th as well. its our first time and we are very exceited.

Great to see more SB's at AKR the same week as my wife and I.

I'm considering getting in a shore dive from the "key" the afternoon we arrive, as long as the currents permit. There's a wreck right off the resort. Kind of a "wet your whistle" before the regular diving begins.

Anyone else up for that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom