Roatan Immigration forms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same thing happened to me last time.

I was kinda hoping (in a stupid way) that someone sprinkled magic dust and they had gotten their act together somehow. Ah well...

I’ll do it again and report back.

I have filled it out a couple of times. The last time was in September of this year, they put me in the locals line which I can get into anyway since I am considered a senior citizen but it seemed to make it quicker once you got to the immigration person...but then you have to wait forever for your luggage. CCV people grab it off the conveyor belt, then wait another forever to put it through the scanner...once you make it through the scan CCV will take it from there...whew...

I am one of the volunteers that greet and help you out at the airport. We are under orders NOT to let anyone in the express lane that has filed out the Honduran pre-check forms. Filing out the forms does shorten your time at the immigration officer.
When we volunteers erroneously put people in the express lane that should not be there, the immigration officers complain about it, we get reprimanded for it, and unfortunately often end up quitting.
Just to volunteer for that "job" we have to take courses, get a criminal record check, and, and, and......... There are too few of us as it is, and its obviously not easy to recruit new people once they realized the hoops they have to jump through just to volunteer.
The express lane is for Honduran citizens, residents (just because you own property here, does not make you a resident), feeble seniors, families with very young children and babies, and handicapped.
So please be polite, don't try to "sneak" into the express lane, its not just your time that is at stake.

What Shawnda F said. The online form got me into the express line in September of last year. In July of this year it did not get me into the short line and only saved the immigration officer from having to enter the information once I got to his/her window.

I am one of the volunteers that greet and help you out at the airport. We are under orders NOT to let anyone in the express lane that has filed out the Honduran pre-check forms. Filing out the forms does shorten your time at the immigration officer.
When we volunteers erroneously put people in the express lane that should not be there, the immigration officers complain about it, we get reprimanded for it, and unfortunately often end up quitting.
Just to volunteer for that "job" we have to take courses, get a criminal record check, and, and, and......... There are too few of us as it is, and its obviously not easy to recruit new people once they realized the hoops they have to jump through just to volunteer.
The express lane is for Honduran citizens, residents (just because you own property here, does not make you a resident), feeble seniors, families with very young children and babies, and handicapped.
So please be polite, don't try to "sneak" into the express lane, its not just your time that is at stake.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLYING. It's great to get data from a real reliable source...I promise that I won't try and skip into the residents line. (again).

Back
Top Bottom