Roatan, Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I were at CCV last week. It was great diving, easy set-up for diving too, nice accomodations, great food... We're already talking about our next trip to CCV...

Also...They put purified water in the guest rooms, and they all had A/C as far as I could tell. Also, the wireless internet was a great thing too. I own 3 retail stores, and the thought of being out of the country w/o e-mail is difficult for me. CCV's internet was always on when I needed it, and it made the trip stress free for me.

why don't you do what my wife are doing? We go to a different one every time, and like to compare the resorts. FI and CCV are always a good bet. If you discribe better what your perferences are for a resort it would help though. large operation or small. close to night life/bars or far away, private/secluded, Etc. There is something for everyone in the Bay islands. Heck I should be a salesperson for the islands. Divin is great no matter where you go.

The thing I liked best about CCV was the proximity to 2 walls, and a shipwreck... Basically in the backyard, a 5 minute swim.

I stayed at AKR last August and had a great time. Staff was very!! helpful and knowledgeable. Most dive sites were 5 min. away. Ricardo was our DM and was the best if have ever had on any trip. We stayed on the Key next to the dock and it was great. I just rebooked for our anniversary march 2006.

Johnson's baby shampoo works well also for preventing mask fogging. Kid uses that.....for mask and hair!

DiversMom:
Johnson's baby shampoo works well also for preventing mask fogging. Kid uses that.....for mask and hair!
Is it environmentally friendly though?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom