Roatan Airport new rules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving doesn't end in Roatan, loved the trip there, but was already a PITA at the airport both ways, if they don't want the divers and tourists the Epcot it is...ooh noes that's in US, that insists on telling me that while i am on Canadian soil i am in fact in US...no, thanks

we're in Grand Cayman, getting here was totally flawless, from the time we got off the plane to being in the condo 10 kms away, via car rental, it took 1.5 hours...same thing in Bermuda, and Mexico,, Bonaire and Curacao, and Dominican, and any other place that values the income the tourists bring in, my time is more valuable then anything else

My travel problems have never been after we got off the plane at our destination. It's the leaving home at 3am to be at the airport counter by 5 to wait in line for the agents to show up so we can check in for our 6am flight to the first plan change where we have to race to another terminal that requires a shuttle to a completely separate terminal building, then being delayed by weather and missing a connecting flight..... On top of that, dealing with crying babies, smelly passengers, the inability to get to an on-board bathroom because of beverage carts, turbulence, other passengers.... then there is the almost constant over-booking of flights and the bullying by gate agents to refuse to let anyone board until XX number of people agree to give up their seats.

Yeah, it's such a JOY to travel by air these days.

...diving doesn't end in Roatan... we're in Grand Cayman....

Okay, so now it's over, then. Go shopping.

Oh please don't tell me how great Grand Cayman is. That is such nonsense. Saturday departures from GC suck big time. Trust me, I know this to be true. OBTW, stuck going through Miami isn't exactly a dream either.

My travel problems have never been after we got off the plane at our destination. It's the leaving home at 3am to be at the airport counter by 5 to wait in line for the agents to show up so we can check in for our 6am flight to the first plan change where we have to race to another terminal that requires a shuttle to a completely separate terminal building, then being delayed by weather and missing a connecting flight..... On top of that, dealing with crying babies, smelly passengers, the inability to get to an on-board bathroom because of beverage carts, turbulence, other passengers.... then there is the almost constant over-booking of flights and the bullying by gate agents to refuse to let anyone board until XX number of people agree to give up their seats.

Yeah, it's such a JOY to travel by air these days.

Air-Travel.jpg

RTB, was there something specific you wanted me to look at on that link?

OK I'll read through it again. But a little more direction from you might not spoil me. :)

Lololollssss --------------Departure tax is about $40 us ...............................Lololools , lolololol-------------you don't visit in over ten years LOLOLOLOL........ But follow the forum and keep posting like you know LOLOLOLLOLL ----------Funny, Seem you may be sorry to sell the apartment................ , Maybe you just not have a new place to buy................. LOLOLOLOL
...........There are mental hospitals ---hopefully close by........Maybe the chamber @ AKR would help??.........OR---maybe you have just not found the 'What's New' button--yet???.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom