Trip Report Roatan Aggressor - Nov. 27 to Dec. 4, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just spoke to Aggressor and the agent assured me that the boat or the skiff will come back if you miss it. Great news! I am only now bothered by the fact that if fully vaccinated, Honduras (nor Aggressor) does not require a test. I know so many people who have gotten covid that are vaccinated and boosted.
I will post a trip report.
I also want to add that I was just on the Turks and Caicos Explorer and was not really impressed with the diving or the operation.

I am certain it will depend on where they are. if they are over in Los Cayos or Utila, I would bet not. But if they're close by, yes.

I am only now bothered by the fact that if fully vaccinated, Honduras (nor Aggressor) does not require a test. I know so many people who have gotten covid that are vaccinated and boosted.

Above it states as of Dec 27, 2021 that if you are fully vaxed, no covid test required, but you have to show proof. I have had no issue showing an electronic copy of my vax card on the last 3 or 4 trips, but they state you need the actual card.

If you are not vaxed or not fully vaxed you'd need a pcr test no more than 72 hrs in advance. (IDK if fully vaxed means 2 shots or 3 with booster).

on the boat, they'll arrange the test you and ensure the times sync up with your flights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom