Trip Report ROATAN 2024 - TRIP REPORT, PIX, & VIDEO LINKS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thumbs up on diving with John Carter! I first met John in the late 1980s when he was working on Grand Cayman as a DM. I learned so much about macro diving from him .Ended up having countless shore diving adventures together and becoming great friends over the years. You were lucky to have him back at AKR, I tried to convince him to stay on GC after a short revisit this past winter!

Cindy

How would you compare Roatan to Cozumel or curaçao diving/reef health wise? I’m debating between here and those places or Bonaire or Caymans for February? Want the best diving, best reef. LOVE you found so many seahorses. That might be worth it enough right there!

How would you compare Roatan to Cozumel or curaçao diving/reef health wise?
I've never dove Curacao and haven't been to Cozumel since 2005. So I don't think I can offer you a comparison that would be accurate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom