RMO Round Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there any campgrounds near Blue Hole, or is it easier to stay in a hotel?

About a gazillion hotels in town, which is about all there is. Not sure about campgrounds.

Santa Rosa has a few local restaurants, a Denny's, some hotels and a couple of gas stations. Nothing else, really. No walmart or anything like that.

There is great camping at Santa Rosa State park. The campsite is about 20 min from the Blue Hole but it ends up being more convenient to stay at a hotel 5 min from the Hole.

Just moved here (Denver) from Chicago area. Looking for some new dive buddies and someone who knows some local diving.

i can't believe it, I am finally going to get to go down to the Blue Hole this Weekend, feb 21-23. It has been well over a year. I hope I will see someone down there I know. I hate that I have not been able to dive for so long.

Thanks TJack. Sounds good. I work weekends, so depends when people are going. But I can do weekday dives.

i dont think i can make it in may. i'm headed to florida next weekend and will be there for long enough that this will probably be a little soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom