Rix Jamming Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have a RIX Sweet Air oil free breathing air compressor. The tag on the side says: Portable Jamming compressor 5.5 scfm at 3000 PSI. It has a Wisconsin Robin Air cooled engine. Everything runs very well and was used to fill 3000psi tanks. It has been a work horse with really no issues or down time. It comes with a storage bottle, lines and regulated fill station. These High pressure compressors are great for a number of different uses.
Please contact me with any questions. I understand that this unit can fill breathing tanks with just the addition of a moisture separator.

I have some other accessories I can throw in. PM me for details

Asking $1500 obo

Buyer will be responsible for pick up or delivery cost. I will help load it for shipping with approved shipping quote.

All equipment is sold AS IS in there is no warranty of future performance.

Please contact me at 334.796.1913

Hi, did you ever sell this? If you happen to still have it lying around I am very interested!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom