Rivtow lion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now then on to the "Assiniboine". A lot of fun can be had with that one.

And who can forget the newest addition to the underwater fleet the Annapolis. This ship with the greek name will be sunk over near Vancouver. The ship's motto "Never Leave Your Buddy's Behind" will be painted on the funnel for sinking day:D

One more kudo for Ken and Carolyn Adrian's Diver's Choice Charters. Mmmm, hot soup.

And who can forget the newest addition to the underwater fleet the Annapolis. This ship with the greek name will be sunk over near Vancouver. The ship's motto "Never Leave Your Buddy's Behind" will be painted on the funnel for sinking day:D
Hot Dog! Another reason to come up there. Pictures of the progress are on the Artifical Reef Society site.

"Never Leave Your Buddies Behind" was the ship's motto? Any story behind that?

-Bryan in Oregon

(as opposed to Edmonton Brian)

"Never Leave Your Buddies Behind" was the ship's motto? Any story behind that?

Slight difference between what Dave wrote and what you wrote. I believe the apostrophe placement and the singular form of "buddy" was intentional on his part.

Ah, yes, got it. Good one, thanks, Brian. :D

Sorry to be so dense.

I can feel my mind going, Dave . . .

Dave?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom