RIP Joe...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am the voice of sad news...the owner (as well as one of the PADI instructors) of Coral Adventures in Lewisville - Joe Pasnik (aka Joe Scuba) lost his battle with cancer Saturday morning.

A memorial service will be held on 21 February 2006, Tuesday, at 7:00 PM. Dalton & Son is located at 1550 N. Stemmons, in Lewisville. His wife has requested that this be more of a "celebration" of his life rather than a traditional "memorial service". Any and all who knew him are more than welcome to come. There is also a dive flag card at the dive shop, and everyone is welcome to come in and write something to the family or just share their thoughts about Joe.

He leaves behind a wife and 3 children...

RIP Joe... RIP.

I am sorry to hear about his passing. I talked to him a couple times at the shop. Give my condolence to his family.

Our condolences to the family.

I sure am sorry to hear that Joe has passed away. He was very nice and a true asset to the dive industry. I especially loved his "dive flag in the concrete bucket" idea out at CSSP. We always knew where Coral Adventures was at in the field of cars and vehicles. Joe was more than willing to work with other dive shops whenever they needed anything. My condolences to the family...and the dive community at large. He will be missed!

My condolences to his family, friends and staff.

very sad to hear the news

peace to his family and friends

My condolences. I never knew him and I wish I did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom