RIP Agnes Milowka

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very, very sad news. I did not know Agnes, but I have read her stories online. I am amazed by her spirit and determination. I did not know of her passing until last night. I was hoping to run into her in Australia when I go over there. She will be missed by all. My sincere condolences to family and friends. RIP.

I have just learned of my friend Agnes' death. She lit up a room with her smile, and was a great woman. If there is something after this life, I am sure she is enjoying the adventure of something new. Goodbye my friend, peace and love to you, I will always remember.

Last edited:
*ag* spoke fondly of diving Fishrock. Since this was a SB "event" as promised we organized a tribute to *ag* from her SB friends. Jon Cragg (Fishrock Dive Centre) our host Dive operator for the last three years of IVTR was kind enough to co-ordinate things with the other dive Operator (South West Rocks Dive Centre) which is the operator *ag* normally dived that site with. We tied three dive boats together and had around 30 divers in the water Jon was kind enough to take some pictures and video as I read the following....then we dumped a dive tub full of Frangipanni Blossoms into the water and had two minutes of silence in Memory of *Ag* We chose to do this on Wednesday.. a week to the day from when she was brought out of the cave.

"*AG*was an ambassador of our community driven to push the limits, to explore... to open new areas.

No one can question her knowledge and skill. Neither should we question her right to the choices she made on her last dive. Her choices resulted in an inspirational life lived with passion! Her death is a loss to so many.

Rest in peace *AG*"

A few pictures
DSCF7940Medium.jpg

DSCF7939Medium.jpg

and a short video

If anyone wants more pictures please send me a PM

I just saw this thread. I met Agnes at a DUI dive days a couple of years ago. She was a wonderful person and I'm very saddened by her passing.

Met her the day after my avatar was taken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom