Right place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gecko2gecko

Reaction score
I posted an intro to the board but I wanted to say hello to what seems like the warm and fuzzy family of Floridians. I can't wait to get some more dives under my belt. How often do people from this group head to the Springs or wherever? I'm in Jax and would be willing to drive. (I'm sure my husband would to.) Here's to getting to know some of you... :D

Julie

Edit: Now that I look again, I realize that I'm in the Florida Conch forum...just the wrong part of it. I hope someone will see me here. :)

gecko3s:
I see you! and welcome to the conch divers! I'm sure you'll get in on some great dives...

Ha Ha Ha...very funny. :11ztongue I was hoping to get a response from someone I'm not married to. Anyone else out there?

The last time my wife called me warm and fuzzy, I..... well, I....I told her never to call me that again!

Anyway, I live kinda close to both Blue Springs & Alexander Springs. If you want to try to set up a dive either place, start a thread & I will let you know if I can make it.

And yes, at any given time, there is apt to be a Conch dive going on somewhere.The question is, where?

Salutations & greetings,

David

good deal...thanks for the move. I'll keep my eyes open for dives coming up and throw out an idea when I have one. Thanks for responding!

Welcome to the Conch Forum!
There's a bunch of us here, and dives are planned for every weekend, in multiple locations. Just pick what suits your fancy and join the fun. Oh, all trips are posted in the Trips and Marketplace section. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun.
If you want to post a trip, put the date and location in the subject line. There is a Megadive at Ginnie Springs around Halloween. Loads of fun.

Scuba_Jenny:
Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun.
If you want to post a trip, put the date and location in the subject line. There is a Megadive at Ginnie Springs around Halloween. Loads of fun.

Good to know Jenny. Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom