Rig stage bottle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This should help:

Hog stage rigging

The major differences with an AL 30 will be that the bottom clip will be about 4 inches from the bottom of the tank, and a 5" diameter hose clamp will be large enough to fit.

I also rig my stages with the hose clamp going through a piece of tubular webbing rather than putting inner tube under and over it. I also use a piece of clear tubing about 3/4" in diameter and an inch and a half long that I slide over the screw clamp.

Hello, I've purchased a 30CF cylinder for use as a stage bottle and deep dive backup. My question is how are you folks rigging this so it can be clipped to a BC D ring? TIA, Matt

Left side alwayss left side. You have 4clips i assume on your bcd/ bp/w.You have a sage bottle set up also on your stage bottle i assume? Ther are 2bolt snaps on your set-up kit, one high one low, attach the one clip up, and the lower one below. :D

I got this link from my dive buddy Tony to rig up my 30 bial out bottle. It was easy and inexpensive to do . DIR-diver.com - Stagebottle rigging hope this was helpful and is what you were looking for

DIVE SAFE KEN

Left side alwayss left side. You have 4clips i assume on your bcd/ bp/w.You have a sage bottle set up also on your stage bottle i assume? Ther are 2bolt snaps on your set-up kit, one high one low, attach the one clip up, and the lower one below. :D

Oops............been carrying my stage on the right side for years, and sometimes behind and above my sidemount bottles. Light is on my left since I started sidemounting in 2007. :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom