Richmond Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFhamilton87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! I started my OW class tonight through Atlantis Divers, and will do my check out dives Oct 24th/25th. I am looking to meet some new friends that share a passion for diving. Hope to hear from yall soon :snorkel2::snorkel2::snorkel2:

Congrats on your class! Consider doing some charters with Lynnhaven Dive Center out of VA Beach Lynnhaven Dive Center - scuba diving lessons classes equipm. They are a really good bunch to dive with. There is some good diving to experience off of our coast and is way more interesting than quarry diving. There's anything from man-made reefs to WWII shipwrecks. The Tug wreck is a really good first dive to do out of VA Beach. The Tiger is also a good choice for a beginner diver. While trips are running this time of year, you are at the mercy of the weather. It's usually more reliable during the summer months. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Patrick

Congrats! You are embarking on an awesome (though expensive!) hobby. Atlantis is great too (don't know anything about Lynnhaven Dive Center).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom