richerso-- how was the lake??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With all those late afternoon and evening storms along the Tx./Ok. border I was wondering if you made it thru the day all ok?? Could not tell if Lake Murray was under the gun or not.....how did the diving go and what were the lake conditions? :wink:

I stayed home and could have gone diving in my car. You see, the weather was beautiful and I left the sunroof open after a nice morning dive...

I had 2" of standing water in my cup holder. :)

I stayed home and could have gone diving in my car. You see, the weather was beautiful and I left the sunroof open after a nice morning dive...

............:11:

I am editing "dive" to say "drive". I don't even remember what a "dive" is anymore. :shakehead:

Uh Oh! Standing water in the cup holder is not good.

Alas! I didn't make it out diving yesterday so what can I say? I was checking the weather. It looked to me like Murray had some storms late in the afternoon / early evening for a brief time. All of that was moving to the east pretty quick.

I did see that Paris had some storms. There was a tornado reported crossing OK highway 259 at 4 miles north of Broken Bow. That would put the tor in the vicinity of the dam/overlook or Steven's Gap. Somebody check on timeliner and TwoBitTexan!

In other news, I saw that Picher OK got slammed pretty good with a tornado. That town is going through some bad times. They are the #1 SuperFund site in the U.S. The EPA is in the process of buying out the entire town! And now this happens to them! Very bad situation.

Yea I was wondering if you made the trip north....well better to be safe than sorry! :wink:

It had nothing to do with safe. I was just tired. I slept in until about 10am. By the time I really got moving around yesterday, 10am became 11am, 12pm, 1pm and finally 2pm. By the time of the day, what can you do? I guess I figure that was my body telling me that I needed a down day for rest.

It had nothing to do with safe. I was just tired. I slept in until about 10am. By the time I really got moving around yesterday, 10am became 11am, 12pm, 1pm and finally 2pm. By the time of the day, what can you do? I guess I figure that was my body telling me that I needed a down day for rest.

Yea you are getting 'old' and sloppy! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom