Rich Coast Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maticman38

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
My son and I just got back from Playas del Coco, Costa Rica. We dove with Rich Coast Diving and their new staff of DM and instructors. I had several conversations with Brenda before hand about hotels, their safety procedures and specifics about the dives. The 1st day of diving was limited vis, about 25'. We are Caribbean divers so we were disappointed in that, but we also knew that was a possibility before we ever got there. The next 2 days were really great diving, vis about 60' or so, lots of fish and a fair amount of coral. The best diving was at Monkey Head and Play Pen. What impressed me the most was the quality of the DM and the crew. We had a plan and we went by that plan. The DM always checked on us and made sure everything was ok. If I ever dive there again I will check with RCD 1st. They also booked our hotel with Pato Loco. They were great too. Friendly, clean rooms, A/C and excellent food. For my $ it was well worth it.

maticman387,
welcome to this board.
thank you for the trip report.
i have been reading about rich coast dive shop.

I did my Discovery dive w/ RCD. Thanks to Martin, Brenda, and Mauricio, I am now hopelessly addicted to the sport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom