RFI - Aqualung Arrival Mesh Duffle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Malpaso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Having used only the dive shop rental gear bags (for shore diving) to this point, I'm looking to get a multi-purpose gear bag since I now have most of my own gear. I have two upcoming uses/needs; local boat dive (AOW) and a warm water vacation, and I want to avoid buying two gear bags. This is what I'd be packing:

Local boat:
7mm farmer john/shorty/hood/gloves/boots
mask/snorkel/fins
BCD
Regulator

Warm weather:
mask/snorkel/fins
boots/gloves/3mm vest
BCD
Regulator

For continued shore diving I'll pack everything in a Rubbermaid in my pick-up, change and walk to the water.

I'm looking at Arrival Mesh Duffle and was wondering if the size (3,791 in^3) and construction was sufficient for both situations. I'm not sold on this particular bag, but the quality name, YKK zippers and price caught my eye.

I use one of these. I don't dive cold water but I think all your gear would fit - there's room left over in mine after everything on your warm water list is packed. Plus the backpack straps are nice for longer carries.
92108.jpg
Hideway Mesh Pack | Tilos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom