Revo - where is the serial number?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now that you bring it up what excatly do they do on a service that owner cant monitor
Oops. Didn’t want to start the debate over the lung replacements!

Found it -- thanks!!!

What a sod to see; hidden just behind the crotch strap where the case curves in for the inhale lung. Definitely hidden by a stand.

At least I can now have that number for the insurance. I got Revo to change the registration to me in 2020 from the previous owner, but they didn't tell me the serial number :)

Yay, achieved something today.

All getting ready for a foreign trip in an aeroplane to somewhere warm!

View attachment 712315
What case is that? Also if you happen to have a scale what is the weight of the case+ccr?

It's a Revo Mini.

When fitted inside a Peli Air 1637 it weighs in at 25.8kg. Just under the 26kg limit, but obviously over the 23kg cheaper limit!

Photo on previous page. I added the equivalent of 4 foam flooring tiles, stuck inside the case.

Also dropped in an Apple AirTag for tracking. Seemed to work ... ish. When the plane left the island, the tags "remained" on the island runway until they were unloaded in Gatwick!

The 1637 is "oversize" luggage, so needs to go to the oversize baggage drop-off. No great deal.

Back
Top Bottom