Review: Master Divers, Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, there is more to diving than just diving. Exploration, meeting people , drinking beer , it what's its all,about.

Im so pleased you were impressed with MSD,my old company,I tried, but those girls do it better than I ever did!

Yes, there is more to diving than just diving. Exploration, meeting people , drinking beer , it what's its all,about.
Hahaha. Sounds like the sales motto we were taught in the PADI IDC:
(This one is extremely close) meeting people = "Meet people"
(This one isn't too much of a stretch) Exploration = "Go places"
(And this one may be pushing it a little, but here goes) drinking beer = "Do things"

:snicker:

No mention of their killer music video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Videos, plural. If you've only seen one look them up on utube to see the others.

(And this one may be pushing it a little, but here goes) drinking beer = "Do things"

Not in Fishbowl (one of the bars). It's actually almost one and the same... ;-)
But then again, during the EFR course we joked that "implied consent does NOT apply in Fishbowl" which should explain the previous comment.

I took a course with them last year, and one thing that I think gets over looked is the quality of their DMTs. They are friendly, professional, helpful, clearly passionate about diving and humble. I've been to zero to hero shops where you find a gaggle of DMT's out front, chain smoking, possibly hung over, who think they know everything about diving and are control freaks on the boat and in the water. The quality of Master Diver's DMT's speaks to how well the dive shop is run.

I took a course with them last year, and one thing that I think gets over looked is the quality of their DMTs. They are friendly, professional, helpful, clearly passionate about diving and humble. I've been to zero to hero shops where you find a gaggle of DMT's out front, chain smoking, possibly hung over, who think they know everything about diving and are control freaks on the boat and in the water. The quality of Master Diver's DMT's speaks to how well the dive shop is run.

That exactly mirrors my experiences with many 'zero to hero' Dmt's. Nice to see some do take it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom