Review: Discovery Divers - Koh Samui, Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, we call them "seagulls." They swoop in, unleash their droppings, and fly off. I hope Seth isn't a seagull poster, but only time will tell. SB readers are a smart bunch, on the whole, and don't put too much stock in seagull posts.

Maybe there is some merit in the 'Pattaya way' after all. Pay everything up front and no refunds under any circumstances. At least such misunderstandings can not occur.

Funny, I didn't even know this forum existed until now. What is the best way to search on here for interesting forums?

@Eric, go to the 'forums' button and check what unleashes itself in front of you, it's truly amazing, there are forums on pretty much everything here, as long as it's dive related!

---------- Post Merged at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Yeah, we call them "seagulls." They swoop in, unleash their droppings, and fly off. I hope Seth isn't a seagull poster, but only time will tell. SB readers are a smart bunch, on the whole, and don't put too much stock in seagull posts.

Let's hope so and see what seagull level Seth has.

Thank you Edward. We would be glad to dive with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom