Return from Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddobson

Reaction score
Just returned from a fabulous week in Little Cayman. This was our first time To LC and we stayed at the Little Cayman Beach Resort and dived with Reef divers. I can't say enough about the quality of service we received from the resort staff and the dive op. Food was plentiful and well prepared with a great variety. Rooms were comfortable and well equipped. I logged fifteen dives in 3 days but had to sit out one day after a tough reverse squeeze. Some of my favorite sites were- Mixing bowl, Nancy's cup of tea, Donnas delight, Blacktip Blvd, but really there were no sites I wouldn't want to return to again and again. Like a previous LC thread I also saw a Goliath Grouper (on a night dive at the Soto Trader), we also saw Pipe horse, flamingo tongues, Juvenile Spotted drums, juvenile Smooth trunkfish, Spotted Eagle rays, tons of huge spiny lobster, reef sharks, many turtles, morays, scorpion fish, sailfin blenny and much more. WOW is all can say, what a blast. Our dive crew Coco and Neal were awesome and helped spot a lot of our great finds. We were lucky with great weather which included great thunderstorms, post diving :) I'll definitely return to LCBR.

ddobson:
Just returned from a fabulous week in Little Cayman. This was our first time To LC and we stayed at the Little Cayman Beach Resort and dived with Reef divers. I can't say enough about the quality of service we received from the resort staff and the dive op. Food was plentiful and well prepared with a great variety. Rooms were comfortable and well equipped. I logged fifteen dives in 3 days but had to sit out one day after a tough reverse squeeze. Some of my favorite sites were- Mixing bowl, Nancy's cup of tea, Donnas delight, Blacktip Blvd, but really there were no sites I wouldn't want to return to again and again. Like a previous LC thread I also saw a Goliath Grouper (on a night dive at the Soto Trader), we also saw Pipe horse, flamingo tongues, Juvenile Spotted drums, juvenile Smooth trunkfish, Spotted Eagle rays, tons of huge spiny lobster, reef sharks, many turtles, morays, scorpion fish, sailfin blenny and much more. WOW is all can say, what a blast. Our dive crew Coco and Neal were awesome and helped spot a lot of our great finds. We were lucky with great weather which included great thunderstorms, post diving :) I'll definitely return to LCBR.

The boats only go out for 3 dives a day, how did you do 15 dives in 3 days? Night dives used to be 1 time per week so that makes 10 dives in 3 days.

We were at LCBR last Tues - Sun...but we were on Holiday Diver II with Cristophe and Nicky. Were you part of the big group from Kentucky?

sdwho

ddobson:

We were the group from Park City, on the Cayman Sister during the day. Did afternoon dives with Nikki & Christophe for the afternoon. Did you have as good a time as we did?

sdwho:
We were at LCBR last Tues - Sun...but we were on Holiday Diver II with Cristophe and Nicky. Were you part of the big group from Kentucky?

sdwho

We were on the afternoon dives too, and I spoke to one of you at length (the real estate guy). You guys had waay too much energy...playing tennis while the rest of us drank and did bad karoake!!

sdwho

ddobson:
We were the group from Park City, on the Cayman Sister during the day. Did afternoon dives with Nikki & Christophe for the afternoon. Did you have as good a time as we did?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom