Restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We have been coming to Cozumel for many (many!) years, and a lot of our faves are no mas, so we need to expand our short list. We have La Choza, Pancho’s, La Perlita, El Moro, Kondesa, Conchita del Caribe, and Casa Cuzamil. What would you add?

+1 for New Especias

Agreed on New Especias, I really liked it when I was there a couple years ago. Food was great, the decor appeals to me, and I thought their portion sizes were perfect.

Ever since I discovered Buccano's I go there at least once per trip. Pricey but fantastic food. Sit inside unless you want to be a feast for mosquitos. They are only open on weekends I believe - make a reservation a few days in advance (a week or two in advance in peak season).

I really like Casa Mission, too. (Not La MIssion, although I have had breakfast at La Mission and it was decent) Casa Mission's margaritas are pretty dang good. And the grounds are beautiful.

edit: Forgot one. Friends took me to Pancho's Backyard last time I was there. Really good! I was surprised since it's right on the waterfront and I find those restaurants usually suck. Apparently Pancho's was one of the first restaurants on the island and it was just a shack when he started many decades ago. Later he went on to make his fortune with the gift shops you see in every Mexican airport - or so I was told.

La Cocay for Italian, Mingo's Place for burgers and steaks.

Mingos and La Casita de Indio 333 are on my list of places to try in August. And maybe La Cocay if we have time after hitting the regular favorites.

I haven't been back to Coz in a number of years now. Is Pescaderia San Carlos still there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom