Restaurants around Bonne Terre St. Louis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed L.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Were going to be at Bonne Terre this weekend. Looking for a good higher end restaurant in the Bon Terre or south St. Louis area. Good steaks etc.

Thanks,

Ed

That part of Missouri isn't exactly known for "high end". The closest I know of would be a place called Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston "Home of the throwed rolls" There are a lot of pilots that fly down there from St Louis just for dinner. I don't know exactly how far from Bonne Terre it is though.

Lambert's Cafe I - Sikeston, Missouri

I can attest to Lambert's.. Very good place to go.. Haven't dove Bonne Terre before so not quite sure..

Nevermind, I just did the mapquest, and Sikeston is 2 hours from Bonne Terre. I'm North of STL, and I don't exactly get down there for dinner much.

Yes, Lamberts is a very cool place, but it’s not a stake house and it’s not close to Bonne Terre, but still worth going. My wife and I have driven there from St.Louis just for dinner.
You might want to try Farmington for a bigger choice of restaurants.

In Bonne Terre there is place called Cross Roads. Great steaks. Get a reservation if your going early for dinner. Affordable as well.

Though I realize you have almost completed your weekend at Bonne Terre, I thought I would add a recommendation for other readers of this thread.

Another good dining option is Shamrock restaurant. Easy to get to, usually busy (but I have never waited more than 10 or 15 minutes for a table), affordable and good food.

I just noticed they also have a website: Steakhouse, Steaks, Omelette. Bonne Terre, MO

Hope you had a good trip. Very interesting place to dive - was just there the last weekend in December with some friends and my two sons (13 & 15). Enjoyed the diving and had a great time!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom