Resort Web Site - Updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We had a wonderful trip to Culasi. Our web site has been updated. Take the time to cruise through the web site and provide us some feedback. We have started diving the area and have looked at eight sites. The area promises to be a remarkable dive location. We will be back in December to check out the area around Lipata Point and Batabatan Island. Thanks. Always keep 50 bar.

www.panayexplorers.com

any way you could increase the resolution to the pics? Can't really see them well. (talking about the pics in the description of the sites)

Tha pics in the photo library are nice but can you make them smaller? Kinda big to fit fully on my screen.

I'm jealous though. Take me next time.

Babydmulag, your website is very enticing and informative and I commend your pioneering spirit.

Just a few suggestions re the photo gallery;

• It would be nice to see more wide-angle shots of the reefs and (as joinx suggested) the fish-life.
  • You may want to remove some redundant pics and just post fewer pics of the representative species or scenes
  • Take shots with higher resolution and correct the white balance
  • You might want to crop some of the macro shots (like the nudis) to show a closer view of the creatures
  • Try to find a way to make the images sharper as some seem out of focus (at least on my browser)
From the pics you took, Antique seems like a great dive location and I can't wait to visit someday - once you've finished yor exploration and paved the way for the rest of us.

Good luck!

Thanks for the ideas and constructive criticism! Your comments are appreciated and I'll make the corrections. The photos are high resolution because some were being published in print. We are working hard to get our stuff "right"! Thanks again. Keep coming back and let us know what you like and don't like. Always keep 50 bar!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom