Rescheduled SRQ dive 11-15 now for 11-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueWaterBrad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Plans changed for the SRQ dive to Lynn Silvertooth on Saturday. A no-go due to my work schedule, plus the rainy weather may have canceled till next week.

Wife changed her plans and gave me Sunday.

So...
Sunday wide open with the weather being little cooler but the sunshine will be much brighter. Hopefully a better day.
CMOST and I Dive are still in, leaving one more seat....

Post for first come, first serve etc.......

See earlier thread for any details not mentioned here.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/greater-tampa-bay-area/260234-srq-dive-sat-11-15-a.html

Brad, if nobody from the boards takes it, I may have someone to fill it. I'll know after I talk to her in the morning. Same time, same place?

Yep same place and time. I don't mind

Almost filled then.

Anyone for alternate or to fill 4th spot if I Dive's +1 is unable?

So far then:
BWB
CMOST
I Dive (+1 tentative)

Going to see how much spare room on board to determine how many more can go with on a single trip.

Last edited:
It's not confirmed yet. I need to talk to her first. She may have to work. If someone else takes it before you hear back from me, no problem. I will check this thread in the AM before I call her.

I have personal obligations this weekend, but please put me on the contingency list for future trips. I'll PM my contact info.

Mike

Dress warm, looks like it will be a bit chilly for the ride out. Should be a clear bright day for diving. Looking forward to it since I haven't had the pleasure of diving Silvertooth.

She's working all weekend so it will just be me

One opening left. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom