requesting a dive boat discount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're nervous about requesting a discount, simply ask "What is your pricing policy for multiple bookings?" Then, it's up to them to offer a discount to you.

My guess would be that they welcome you with open arms, especially if you treat the crew well and aren’t a PIA

Take a look at How Rainbow Reef Structures their multi-day dive trip discounts.

some here will shame people when they discuss asking for discounts. especially during covid. however, as already mentioned above, most shops do offer discounts on multiple days of diving. you don't get if you don't ask. and the shop always has the option to say no. don't feel bad asking.

If I remember correctly, there were a few who were anticipating deep discounts. One poster said he couldn’t afford to do Coz under normal circumstances and was hoping it’d be really cheap now.

But discounts for multiple days of diving seem to be a regular practice.

If in Colombia after he gives you the price ask " a como me lo dejas?"

Take a look at How Rainbow Reef Structures their multi-day dive trip discounts.

Thanks, The "year long 10 dive special" + add advance OW looks cool.

The double occupancy gets me on the packages that include hotels or liveaboards. I book a condo monthly. A lot cheaper + can make coffee, cook, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom