Reports of my death...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont believe you, we need proof of life - this could just be your wife posting for you to keep up the pretense that you are still alive! :wink:

Welcome to your second life! Shouldn't this be in the Intros forum? :D

Well folks,

It seems that Mike Ferrara and Uncle Ricky have "passed on". Fortunately, the Scuba Board is even better than the TV medium on "Crossing Over", in that we get almost real-time transmissions from our "departed ones"!

We have always depended upon Mike and Rick for good, common-sense advice. Now we can be assured that it comes from "on high". (Well, maybe not, in Rick's case.)

Now, can you tell us, guys,---is that a light at the end of the tunnel, or is it an on-coming train?

:11:

Well damn Mike, i hope you didn't off yourself solo diving. :wink:

Seriously, it is amazing how rumors like this take on a life of their own. I'm glad your death was greatly exaggerated!

Someone with a remotely similar (very, very remote) last name to mine died in Little River years ago (99?), and by the time the news got to EE it had been butchered to my name (I had rented gear from EE). When I walked in the door for a fill, the first thing I heard was someone yelling across the store "Boy, are we glad to see YOU!"

Roak

Who the heck is the Mike Sock Puppet, then?...

HEY YOU - Its a TOS violation. Get off the damn board. Have some respect.

Some people. Sheeesh.

K

Can you confirm with Jerry Garcia if he really was a diver?

Xanthro

Back
Top Bottom