Reporting in after Emily - Puerto Morelos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catbrown

Reaction score
Puerto Morelos Riviera Maya Mexico and Sydney Aust
Well we have the big town clean up today mostly trees and palapas, no substantial building damage here. As yet we have no power or running water but they are working on that flat out. We are hopeful for tonight. Lots of people have emailed wanting to help but the most help you can do is come down and dive, we put the boats back in the water today and the sea looks beautiful, our beaches are now even wider, but we need you guys to go back to work! I have no info on reef damage in puerto morelos yet as we have not been out, hopefully later today...best to you all Cat brown catbrown@prodigy.net.mx in Puerto Morelos mexico

Glad to hear all are well, Cat. Give my regards to Brett, Kris & 'Yip if he's still around.

Check your mail Cat!

Hope to be in Puerto Morelos soon.

-j-

So glade you are OK..saqy hi to Brett for me...We were there last year when Charley was aiming...so whats it do ....hit Florida instead

Joe

catbrown:
Well we have the big town clean up today mostly trees and palapas, no substantial building damage here. As yet we have no power or running water but they are working on that flat out. We are hopeful for tonight. Lots of people have emailed wanting to help but the most help you can do is come down and dive, we put the boats back in the water today and the sea looks beautiful, our beaches are now even wider, but we need you guys to go back to work! I have no info on reef damage in puerto morelos yet as we have not been out, hopefully later today...best to you all Cat brown catbrown@prodigy.net.mx in Puerto Morelos mexico

Amazing very little damage to the reef, reef dives yesterday reported a lot of fish life, this mornings wreck dive should be interesting, we have to lay our own buoy line today as many of the buoys were torn away in the storm. Johnny spud have checked mail - have i replyed to you under another name? ...cat

catbrown:
Amazing very little damage to the reef, reef dives yesterday reported a lot of fish life, this mornings wreck dive should be interesting, we have to lay our own buoy line today as many of the buoys were torn away in the storm. Johnny spud have checked mail - have i replyed to you under another name? ...cat

My Washington Group account - looking for information on the damage at snorkeling depths near Puerto Morelos.

Go ahead and post it here if you get a chance. I'll check these boards until we depart.

Thanks.

Hiya Cat! Glad to hear things are alright! Maybe I can convince Chris we need to come down and check things for ourselves. Say "HI!" to Brett and all for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom