Report on Cozumel ... so far

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We arrived in Cozumel on June 15th, today is July 12th. Almost a month here and my Spanish improves every day. My daughter and I volunteer for the humane society in the mornings and dive in our free time.

The humane society was started by some kind aimal lovers who had problems with the packs of dogs that roamed the streets biting children etc...being gathered up enmass and taken to the far end of the island for target practice because irresponsible owners didn't spay and neuter. The shelter operates a basically free (they ask for a donation of whatever you can afford) spay and neuter program...for any diving vet techs or veterinarians out there who would be willing to volunteer...(see www.islacozumel.com then look unde... can not find the apostrophe key :confused: )

You've been in Coz a month? I think I hate you!!! :eek:ut:

Sorry about your gear but Apple's actions don't surprise me. I've never done business with her but she has a very good reputation.

Have a blast and get that trip report ready!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom