Replacement Strap for Geo 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pjhansman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I each own a Geo 2 computer and the original plastic/rubber straps on both are broken. A Oceanic replacement (original style or sport) seems impossible to get. They are permanently "out of stock".....both on the Oceanic site, and with retailers of Oceanic gear.

Any chance of Oceanic ever again producing a replacement strap for the Geo 2? It seems to me that with the Geo 2 still being part of the product line, any request for parts should not be unreasonable.

Note to self: next time get a computer that fits a bungee mount and will actually fit over a drysuit :shakehead:

I had this same problem about a year ago. None of the dealers online seemed to list the part at all. Have you tried contacting a dealer by phone or email? A local dealer told me they could order the part, but actually happened to have one in the back from another customer who had never picked up a previous special order. You might also try calling Oceanic customer service. They've been fairly responsive with me in the past regarding (unrelated) computer problems I've had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom