Replacement Part, help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GearHead

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Suunto Mosquito wrist-mount dive computer, and I made the mistake of misplacing the strap extender that came with it. :(

Does anyone know of someplace that I can order a replacement? I dive dry with thick wet-gloves, so I can't use the computer without the extra strap.

I think for the time being, I'm going to try using a strap piece from a cheapo watch, but I'd really like to have another of the real thing.

Thanks in advance!

Instead of trying to replace the strap extender, which looks like a real dead-end, I bought a 5 dollar velcro watchstrap which should be able to handle the bulk of thick gloves without a problem.

I hope this helps anyone who might be as careless as I was with that handy little piece of equipment. But in the end, I suppose it's better to lose the strap than the computer, so I should count my blessings. C'est la vie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom