Replacement CQR Weight Pouch for Sherwood Avid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailnj

Reaction score
Lost on of my BC weight pouches and looking to buy a replacement. Bought the unit from Leisure Pro but they only sell a replacement that holds 8lbs which I guess is an older version since mine says 10lbs max right on it - Anyone had experience with buying a replacement or am I the only idiot to actually loose one?

I am curious if you lost the pouch during a dive and if you feel it was due to the CQR method of connecting the pouch?

I am curious how you lost the pocket.

We have had a VERY low occurance of this, and any info you can give will help.

As for the pocket itself, you can purchase a new one or a set at any Sherwood Retailer. I can tell you that at this time they are back ordered and I don't expect to have more in stock for at least a few more weeks, but they are on the way.

As for the sizing of them. There are different pound ratings for different size bcds. The 10lb unit go to the medium and the large bcd.

The 8 pound unit is for the small and extra small.

You can send me info here, or respond to technicalsupport@cramerdecker.com

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom