Repair Edge Exp Knob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragon_Rckr_PR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have the Edge Exp regulator. It has a rubber knob attached to the bolt in the 1st stage yoke, it came off when I was removing it from the tank after the dive. It wasn't gripping well and I tried to apply little force to try to get it to grip and I guess it gave in and tore off :/

How can I fix this? Was thinking of getting black epoxy and glue it to the bolt. My LDS rep suggested using black silicone and that it would attach ok and if it did come off it would be easier to clean.

I've only had this for about a month...10dives so far. Not sure if this would be covered by warranty in the shop I bought it from.

any help is greatly appreaciated.

Oops........I believe Edge has a batch of these.
I'm absolutely certain that it will be covered under warranty and wouldn't be surprised if you will be contacted directly by the owner and have a replacement by the end of the week.

Glue or Goop might work for a bit but probably won't work for long.

Suggest you post in the HOG/Edge Forum. Likely you will get an answer you will be satisfied with.

No need, send me a pm with your address, we'll send ya a new one.

Thanks! I'll post this over the Hog/Edge side...

Mods, Please move this over the Hod/Edge forum.

Back
Top Bottom