REORDER and Order your NELD t-shirts here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...

My reasoning was ....

1) So I don't have to answer as many "What the heck is NELD?" questions.

2) As a thanks to scubaboard for supporting us and allowing us to be formed

3) Silent promotion to increase our numbers...

But talking to people is a much better way to promote the group! People see the address, and they choose not to ask, figuring they'll check it out on the website. Then they forget, cause they're way too busy. But if they ask you and you spend a couple of minutes raving about what an awesome source of information scubaboard is, how much you learned here, and what a wonderful bunch of people makes up NELD, they'd be much more inclined to check us out! Personally, I'd rather have people ask me about it than silently glance at the address and forget about it half an hour later... #2 reason is the only one that I feel would justify putting the web address on the shirt. MSilvia, you're the artist, how do you feel about it?

-Roman.

But didn't want to introduce another change at this point. Let's put it on next year's shirts... or at least talk about it then.

Spectre once bubbled...
I've been thinking... (I know... I know... I shouldn't do that).

How do people feel about adding 'www.scubaboard.com' under the New England Lobstah Divers on the back?

Additional orders from:

Piggy
Msilvia ordered another

count:

Light shirts = 15

Dark Shirts = 23

anybody thinking of ordering an extra (especially light) would help out. We have a volunteer to order the additional 10 shirts to meet the minimums, but if you decide to get an extra shirt, you would reduce their burden.

Spectre... pm on the way in a few

For my cousins (Ed and Maria) that put us up for the night!!

Both light colored

1 XL

1 L

The posts here aren't what he's using to tally the orders, as I understand it. Also, make sure you choose colors (not just light or dark).

I will put the order in on Monday. I'm waiting to hear from Spectre, who is out of town until monday. He paid for 6 extra shirts to allow us to meet the minimum order, but I've had some additional orders and wanted to give him the opportunity to reduce his order.

Plus, I've now heard from the 3 remaining people that owe money, and should have everyone's payment by then.

Last chance for any last minute orders :)

Back
Top Bottom