REORDER and Order your NELD t-shirts here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian

Contributor
Reaction score
All previous orders have been deleted. More color options along with sizes, firm price, and finalized design have made it necessary to start over with the ordering.

We are getting both "dark" and "light" shirts. The cost will be 11.00 per shirt. They will take 2-3 weeks to come in once the order has been placed. I will take orders from now until Nov. 2nd. I will place the order on Nov. 4th. I will collect money at the Nov. 2nd get-together. If you will not be attending, please say so in your PM'd order and I'll pm back with my address. I would prefer money orders only if you will be mailing in your payment.

You do NOT have to post your order here. You MUST pm your order to me. I want to keep all orders in one location, and this will be the easiest way.

The following colors will have the diver outlined in BLACK with a red lobster on the back, with black lettering. The front will have a red and white dive flag bordered with black, with black lettering.
see this picture for an idea.

** White
** Ash
* Natural
Daffodil
Ice Grey
Light Blue
Lime
Orange Sherbert
Pebble
Sand
Stonewash Blue
Stonewash Green
Yellow

The following dark colors will have the diver in white, with a red lobster on the back, with white lettering. There will be a red and white dive flag with white lettering on the front. See this picture

** Black
* Light Steel
* Navy
* Royal Blue
Bluestone
Denim Blue
Gold
Orange
Pine
Purple

all shirts available s-m-l-xl-2x
* avail 3x
** avail 4x
all shirts are short-sleeved Hanes Beefy-T's

for an idea of colors (colors can vary) see below for:
light colors
dark colors
some colors will "work" better than others.

again... PM orders only. Post here too, if you wish. Ask questions here or PM.

I've been thinking... (I know... I know... I shouldn't do that).

How do people feel about adding 'www.scubaboard.com' under the New England Lobstah Divers on the back?

I'd be fine with it. We should just get the OK from the powers that be here on the board.

Scuba-sass :)

Hmmm... I'd prefer to go without it. I think the shirts are great as is. Why not save this particular debate for next year's shirts :). Unless there is overwhelming support to do it now...

-Roman.

notabob once bubbled...
Hmmm... I'd prefer to go without it.

My reasoning was ....

1) So I don't have to answer as many "What the heck is NELD?" questions.

2) As a thanks to scubaboard for supporting us and allowing us to be formed

3) Silent promotion to increase our numbers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom