Renting 30cu ft or 40 cu ft pony longer-term

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a 3.5 month trip, I would buy my own tanks and use BHM for fills. If you dive regularly, you would save a ton of money over a fill card.
I’ve not used BHM before - what do they charge for a fill? The Buddy fill card is 12 air/nitrox for $100 - is it really better than that? (I’m used to paying more than that for a fill in SoCal)

I’ve not used BHM before - what do they charge for a fill? The Buddy fill card is 12 air/nitrox for $100 - is it really better than that? (I’m used to paying more than that for a fill in SoCal)

BHM was, last I used them, $60 for 10 air or Nitrox fills with your own tanks. They are a good operation but the downside is they are closed Sundays, Saturday afternoon and from noon to 13:30 for lunch everyday. So it does require some planning and enough tanks to make that work.

Does the Buddy card include the tank rental?

Back
Top Bottom