Remote control option for GoPro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. Well first of all I'm not taking an iPad down with me when diving, and second, I need something that is more waterproof than 33 feet. So thanks but those suggestions didn't help.

OK. Here's some helpful info:

What you're looking for doesn't exist. Someone was trying to put something together on kickstarter but it was pretty clearly crap and doomed to fail catastrophically, destroying both the remote and the camera.

You're gonna have go through all the hassle of pushing the button on the camera with your finger.

I do have a dive buddy. My soon to be husband. We are going to Fiji. I just thought there was an option out there. People on here can be a bit snarky.

Ok. Well first of all I'm not taking an iPad down with me when diving, and second, I need something that is more waterproof than 33 feet. So thanks but those suggestions didn't help.
You mean snarky like this post? Right, you didn't mean it. Neither do most of the posters. The best answer you got was:
What you're looking for doesn't exist.
Sorry, sometimes the answer is no.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom