REMINDER -- Underwater Photography Seminar with Marty Snyderman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just a reminder about the Presentation and Underwater Photography Seminar at Off the Wall Adventures on June 19-20.

World-renowned underwater photographer Mary Snyderman will be giving a seminar on Underwater Photography at Off the Wall Adventures (Off The Wall Adventures Lakeland, FL - Paintball, Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Batting Cages, Volleyball, Swimming Lessons) on Saturday, June 20th, from 9am - 4pm. The cost is $150 and he will cover everything from the basics of photography to composition to specific subjects (wide angle, macro, people, large mammals, etc) to workflow and post-processing. There will definitely be something for everyone.

Also, he will be giving a presentation on "Sharks" with some of his award-winning photography Friday night at 7:30pm. The cost for this is $10 at the door (free for those enrolled in the Saturday seminar).

Space for the seminar is limited so please let me know if you're interested and I'll hold you a spot. Feel free to pass this email along to any of your diving friends!

Doug
(cell) 863-709-9253

Doug Ebersole
Off the Wall Adventures
2055 Shepherd Road
Lakeland, Florida 33811
(863)-709-9253

Doug,
I got your e-mail a while back (last month I think) and finally mailed out the check to you. Sorry for the delay, I spaced on a few things.
Is the seminar a "show and tell" sort fo thing, or should I bring my camera and go over specific points?

Darrell

Both -- It's mainly a "show and tell" sort of thing but Marty will gladly go over your camera with you one-on-one as well. Looking forward to meeting you.

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom