Regulator test rig you don't need to suck.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

made one of these. its great to have. no more bouncing allover magna from human lungs.

i smile and laugh inside each time i use it!

here are the links to what i used/bought - amazon stuff:

pump/motor:

motor pump.png

speed controller:

spd control.png

wallwort power supply:

wallwort.png

some wire and some fish tank 1/4inch OD tubing ($2 from lowes for 10 ft), and you are good to go.

video:

BIG THANKS to TMassey for the help in the build and selection process!!! As always, great inspiration taken from RSingler, to overhaul a regulator like the Jedi that he is.

edit - linking to amazon webpages wouldn't work, or wasnt allowed by SB, not sure which, so screen shots in hopes of enabling search for those that may want to purchase same/similar. its all cheaper on ebay, but i'm impatient

Just a follow up. I finished a weekend reg tech seminar today. My little pump was just fantastic in checking tune. So easy to slowly increase speed, watching for the IP dip, and just a glance over to the IP gauge. PERFECT! Thanks to all for the idea of this build.

cool bob what course (reg ) was it ?

yeah me too sent you one too !!!

Still waiting on some parts, but this is the direction I'm going.

Attachments

• 20220617_132140.jpg
    20220617_132140.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 117

Back
Top Bottom