Regulator Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter991

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok, I am going to try my hand at this and see how it goes. If any of you would like the best of both worlds I am going to run a special for a limited time. If any of you would like a set of new top of the line regs at the "cheap" price I think I can help. I can't mention the name in a public forum, but it is a top of the line regulator at the cheap reg price. It isn't apeks or scuba pro...but it is another tech friendly company. If you PM I will give you the details...I will run this special for a week, and ship all orders at once after the end of the sale. This special isn't on my web page and will only work for phone, email, or PM orders. Please don't post about the name here...as that might bother some of the companies. If you send me a PM I will be happy to give you all the details. I have three different brands of regulators available at special prices.

Thanks,

Brent

I'll take 2 if you respond back in 2 too!!

Michael

Back
Top Bottom