Regulator Identification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The orange plastic bodies used for sherwood octopuses, were EXTREMELY prone to catastrophic failure, they all seem to degrade and crumble, fYI

The orange plastic bodies used for sherwood octopuses, were EXTREMELY prone to catastrophic failure, they all seem to degrade and crumble, fYI

Perhaps that's why I rarely see them on ebay, actually I've only seen a couple back when they were being made. I'll bet the color in the plastic changed the composition for the worse.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to help me with this. I apologize for not replying sooner. In regard to the SP MK10 (I have since obtained a couple more and also a G250!) ... Is there a good site that walks us SP newbies through time line of the different models and releases? MK5 features ..etc MK10 release date features ... MK10+ ..etc ..etc I saw posts about the SP museum...but I guess that is gone now.

Once again thank you thank you thank you for all of your help knowledge!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom