Regulator Identification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also have the Oasis+ and agree that it is an absolutely super reg. I dive it regularly. I will probably wear out before it does. :D I also have one of the Oasis 2s in this thread and it is also a great breather. It has a bit of a large sized second stage housing but the extra long exhaust T channels really move the bubbles out of your line of vision and there is something quite comfortable about how it sits on my chin. Not a bad reg at all - and as a bonus, both of these are made in the USA.

I just re-looked at the second stage of the "identical rig" and saw the Oasis2 that DiveProf had pointed out. So I edited my above post and added "2".

I also have a much newer Sherwood Magnum - not as good as breather as my Oasis+ which is my original regulator from the early 90s (I'm 59yrs). My long term LDS tech says that this is the best breathing reg and easy to get parts and service. I agree with you DiveProf - I'm sure I'll wear out before it does.

In fact I have (hopefully) a CraigsList/UPS package on its way with my "new" backup - another Oasis+!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom