Regulator/gear hanger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What the hell is wrong with your fins? There's a huge split right down the middle! LOL! KIDDING!!! :)
I guess that I'm just a non-conformist.... I actually love my Apollo splits.... I know that they are not at all popular here on the board and that they are openly and robustly discouraged and criticized by many including outfits like DIR and GUE....... but they work wonderfully for my and my wifes own personal agency which by the way is GFY!

Seriously, my wife and I both use them and we are totally happy with their performance. But then, when we dive we are basically the definition of "Old Joe Move'n Kinda Slow at the Junction" ...... looking for all the little things and enjoying the "ride".

For the record I also have a a pair of Cressi Frogs that are big blades that I use when diving in the PNW with anticipated high current or needing to power up onto a RIB ..... Folks that disagree with my personal choice can feel free to GFY.! Cheers... !

Here's a vid of some of our fun times diving with split fins..

Back
Top Bottom