Regulator bag for 2 regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the Poseidon reg bag and love it! I fit my SM regs, hose clamps, hose retainers and bolt snaps in it plus my dive computer, extra bits and bobs and a few tools. It has held up very well.

I use it often here in Bali but mainly use it to hold the transfill whip so I can add a little more gas into to SM cylinders when doing three dives in a day. I bring the whip, tools, zip ties, o-rings and a few other items specific to my needs. It has taken a beating and I have had zero issues. Plus the zipper is nice and has never failed to work unlike some of the other brands on the market.

I'm looking at this bag for travel. Seems like it could act as your "personal item" in addition to your actual carry on bag. Does that sound right? Or is it too big to be considered a personal item? I'm hoping to have a single tank long hose reg setup, my small laptop, AI transmitter, small backup light, chargers, passport etc in there.
I’ve only car travelled with it, but it would work fine as a personal item.

atomic bag user here. can hold a set of doubles regs and a third pony/stage set if you're tidy with the hose coiling.

MOlokini - Three reg sets (only one with an octopoot though), two Perdii w/ two xponders,some other stuff too. Never questioned as the second bag. And I usually do three carry-ons. I have the Double Armor bag, but it is WAY too big. I need to part with it sometime soon just to get it out of the way (Note the local LDS has like a dozen in their mark-down box too... 25% off...)

OMMOHY

My goal for my Molokini is to have a single tank longhose setup, a transmitter, a small backup light, a spare mask strap and a spare bungy strap for my Go Sports.

For air travel, I use a DGX Tek reg bag.

It gives my regs some protection will taking minimal room for the bag itself. The bag sides are soft, so I can put the regs in the bag then put the bag inside something else and the bag will just mush down and conform to the shape of what's inside it.

When I'm flying, I take all my own dive gear (except tanks, of course) plus a pretty big camera rig. I don't have the capacity for having a whole separate bag just for regs.

My laptop, camera gear, regs, computers, mask, BP/W, thin wetsuit, and lights all go in my carry-on bag and carry-on personal item. I.e. in my backpack and rollaboard. Fins, cutting devices, and non-dive gear all go into a checked bag. I don't have the space to put the regs in a bag that, itself, takes up a bunch of space.

I think pretty well any of them will hold two reg sets.
This oceanic one holds 6, and the smaller poseidon one holds four.

1675978964118.jpeg

1675978985706.jpeg

1675979000751.jpeg

1675979016790.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom