Regs, BP/W, Dbls Wing, Scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Doubles Regulator set: 2 MK 25's DIN, G250HP, R390, Halcyon SPG aprox 4 years old serviced annually $500

Singles Set: MK25 DIN, G250V, R395, Halcyon SPG New Jan 09, due for service waranty card with reg. $700
price drop $600
Aqualung Titan Lx First and second stage only $150

Halcyon Explorer 40# wing $150

Hacyon SS BP with 30# eclipse $350

Halcyon Scout $50

Last edited:
Standard 6# ss bp with harness and mc storage pak

Just a quick question about the sale items

First, is the Halcyon Scout the LED or Xenon?

Next how old is the Halcyon SS BP / 30# wing and about how many dives does it have on it?

Thanks.

new or old style scout?
It's the older style scout. I will try to get pics up today. I bought it a year ago on ebay used it once and found it to be too long for my torso to sit well on the harness. It's used but never flooded.

What kind of shape is the doubles wing in? I'm potentially very interested in that and one mk25...

The wing is in very good shape. I only dove it one season before going ccr. Again i will try to get pics up today. You said one MK25 just the first stage? I may break up the regulators if it seems like i can sell the parts. PM with what you are intrested in and your offer and I will consider it.
thanks

Kim
I would be interested in the G250V if you sell the MK 25

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom