Reg-Tech reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please keep me updated. It's time for my annual. Thanks.

The Reg Tech website is well designed and dated to assure the customer that it is current.

I sent 2 sets of regulators to Reg Tech, using the form and instructions on the website:

-Apeks XTX100 (1st stage and two 2nd stages)
-Sherwood Maximus (1st stage and two 2nd stages)

About 2 weeks later, I called Reg Tech. They confirmed that they had my regulators, and the servicing would be completed by week's end. About a week later I got a call that my regs were completed. The total for two 1st stages and four 2nd stages was just under $300.

The regulators arrived in a well-padded box. They looked great. The old parts were in plastic bags taped to the regulators.

Overall experience was good, and I would consider using them again in the future.

Last edited:
Im glad there's a online source for folks who's LDS is technically challenged.....but I still believe that learning to work on my own regulators was the best dive decision I've made, and also made good friends in the process.

What would really be ideal is a place where anyone, not just dive shop employees, could learn to work on regulators. There are classes for everything else out there, why not this. I guess HOG has got something sort-of like this going on.

I don't trust any technician that can't spell the name of the company that makes my regulator....it is Apeks, not Apex :)

In my opinion, the company should send an email confirmation on receipt of the item and give you an estimated completion date.

In my opinion, the company should send an email confirmation on receipt of the item and give you an estimated completion date.

My thoughts, too.

Back
Top Bottom