reg service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lloydie

Reaction score
Im from canberra in australia.

I was wondering how much it usually costs to service a set of us divers conshelf SE2 regs with an aqua lung monitor 1 computer.

also i have a apollo prestige bcd.

I recently bought this gear on ebay and want to get it checked out.

thanks

Hi,
I got no idea how much will charge in your area? first find a reliable local dive shop.
I know that services got standard rate, spare part will be different charge. You need service your 1st and second stages at least one a year or before diving trip.

Cheer and safe dive
Jason

My Conshelf SE3 regulators cost me about USD100. First stage, second stage, octo, and gages.

garyfotodiver:
My Conshelf SE3 regulators cost me about USD100. First stage, second stage, octo, and gages.

How do you find your regs? pros and cons? I havnt dived with them yet.

Lloydie:
How do you find your regs? pros and cons? I havnt dived with them yet.

I love them. The first stage technology is based on the old two-hose regulators; it's been around for 50 years or so. They breathe well, are reliable, and can be fixed almost anywhere.

According to my instructor, who is a USD-certified repair tech, the IP should be set at 125psi, instead of the more common 140psi.

I have owned conshelf 20, 21, and SE2 regs. I would not be afraid to use any of this equipment today, and my wife still uses the conshelf 20. In the U.S. I have paid about $90-$100 for a complete rebuild of the 1st and both 2nd stages.

I have two conshelf regs and LOVE them. I always use one when I dive and like it better than some of the newer ones I've tried. I got mine off E-bay about 2 years ago. It came with about 15 rebuild kits for first and second. Now, if I can just figure out how to service my own, I'll be in great shape!

Back
Top Bottom